Sunday 20 November 2011

Wind in my hair...

I have gotten the moped back from the mechanic. I am ecstatic, everything runs perfectly. the kickstart is fixed, and he also replace a few things, making it top notch. Although, I did end up paying around R1900 ($230). I have been on quite a few rides since I got it back, and there is one thing getting on my nerves; the riding position. If I ride the ped for more than half and hour, I get pains in my lower back. I cannot thing of anything that I can do, except keep reminding myself to correct my posture.

For those of you who are familiar with the Passola, you will know that there is only space for one person on the scooter, which is totally understandable, because the engine is only a fifty cc, and that it is near impossible to give someone a lift. In fact, in South Africa it is against the law to lift someone if you are on a motorbike that is less powerful than 50cc. This did not stop me though, when I gave a pretty girl a lift back to her hostel. I let her use my helmate, and she sat on the chrome cage behind my seat. It was great having the air run though my hair as we were cruising at the incredible speed of 50km/h!

Do not be shy to comment... please...

No comments:

Post a Comment