Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Moped Army

I have news. My mate Matthew has just acquired a Honda Melody! He is as excited as I was when I first got my moped. Farai, another good friend is busy fixing up his 150cc Lambretta tuck-tuck and I another two friends, Chris and Johanli, already have mopeds. Plus there are still many of my friends who are looking for mopeds.

I have arranged that the four of us go out on a ride to De Rust on Sunday, and hopefully everyone will make it. The plan is to ride out to De Rust in order to have breakfast. On the way we will be able to race one another, play around and experience the beauties of riding ones moped without any cares in the world.

Once we get to De Rust we will be able to order some breakfast and coffee, and discuss various things about mopeds. If anyone has a technical or mechanical problem we will be able to discuss it, and find a solution. Then we will meander back to Prince Albert.

We must just remember to take enough petrol along!

1 comment:

  1. hello there james, currently besides Yamaha Passola, i have another 2 mini scooter, Honda Super Dio and Honda Mini Melody, both sharing the same 50cc 2-stroker.. need to wait until my passola is done then proceed to another 2...

    ReplyDelete